It is the mission of The Mt. Calvary Baptist church to create a safe space in a Christian community for men ages 19 and up to find hope, healing, and deliverance through Christ-centered teaching and support on common relational and sexual issues.
• To see men who no longer keep silent about their sin & pain, but are men of character and integrity who will confess and repent.
• To see men who will take their rightful place in their homes, churches, and society.
Goals and Objectives
• To create an atmosphere conducive for confession and repentance.
• To seek to forgive and be forgiven.
• To seek inner healing and deliverance.
• To understand our purpose as men.
• To understand the role that God, Jesus and the cross play in our lives.
• To be free from sin.
Come the orientation and you will be given an application to fill out.
Fall & Spring Sessions
September – December
Orientation – Last Sunday in August
February – May
Orientation First Sunday
All sessions and orientations are held at 17 Rockland Ave, Roxbury, MA 02119
**If you are choosing healing and/or are interested in getting more information about the Men’s Support Group you are welcome to come to the orientation and information sessions. If you decide to join there is a suggested donation of $20 for materials.
Weekly Group Activities
Worship, Teaching, Ministry time,
Open discussions, Journaling,